Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tinkerbell note book :0)

So I finally got around to making myself one of the altered Michael's note books I picked up. Just wanted to share the final result and of course it's Tinkerbell!

I love the way this turned out :0) The Tinkerbell is a dimensional sticker I got in RAK from Pea along with the green sparkly ribbon, Thanks again Pea! The pearl swirls and flower are from Michael's and I just cut it apart to work for what I did. I cut my name out with my Tear Drop font cartridge. I even put tiny pom poms on Tink's slippers and used some iridescent glitter glue over them along with on her wings, even though you can't see it here :0) Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Schell, this turned out beautiful! I'm so glad you finally made yourself one! :) I love cutting apart those gems and pearls too, you get more use out of them that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Schell. WOW this is very nice. Great job.
    I have an award for you at my blog. Please click over and claim it. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Schell, I love it.

    You know I can't look at anything Tinkerbell without thinking of you :) I think of you often :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it turned out darling. I am just like tracy, now everytime I see Tink i think Schell bell!

    ReplyDelete