Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The tree is up!

Over Thanksgiving weekend we put our Christmas tree up :0) Since I have no motivation lately to do much of anything, the boys, Ty and Caleb, decorated it for me. I have moved a few ornaments around here and there but, overall they did a fantastic job. This is actually the second year they have done it :0) Most of the decorations for our tree are handmade so that is why we love it so much. We still have yet to get some done this year but, I'm sure we will. Stockings have been hung also and the dining table has it's place mats set out. We are good to go except for the last of our shopping this weekend. I love Christmas! Here is our tree...

Hope you are all having a great week :0)
Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. The tree is priceless. Enjoy this wonderful time with your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree looks beautiful! I love the multicolored lights :) I'm loving your baby ticker at the top of your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree is beautiful, so nice of the boys to do it for you.
    You sound like you have the holiday under control.
    I can't even think about them until next week, as I am working this week :(
    Our tree is also mostly decorated with hand made ornamants.

    Take it easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wHAT A BEAUTIFUL TREE. Your decorations are gorgous. All of ours are handmade,too. Most of them were made by my parents 39 or more years go. Now that they are gone, the ornaments are pricless. Enjoy yours forever.

    ReplyDelete