Monday, December 17, 2012

12 Cards of Christmas #9

Welcome Back Again!

Today of my 2012 Christmas Cards is card #9. This one I used my Gingerbread Cricut Cartridge for. I love this one for Christmas, I also just love gingerbread people. I however do not like the gingerbread people on this cart. To me they are not very cute so, I just use all of the other cuts instead :o)

Card #9


Ohhhh, the action!  :o)

Now, you can get these action wobbles in a couple of different places so I will hook you up ;o)
One is over at The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle Shoppe and the other os over at the World of Wobble website.

Only three more cards to go until the end so I hope you come back and check them out :o) See you again on the 19th for card #10 :o)

Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great cartridge!

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete