Friday, May 10, 2013

Teddy Bear Parade!

TEDDY BEAR PARADE, OH BOY!

I just got this cartridge this past Sunday and started cutting out bears on Tuesday. LOVE IT!!!! These are just way too adorable. This is what I have done so far. These are all from scraps again minus the actual bear pieces. Had to cut in to some full size sheets to cut several at a time :o) Did lots of doodling  and used some stickles for accents. If you click on the pictures they will enlarge so you can see better details :o)



I love how some of the cuts can go for either a boy bear or girl bear making some slight adjustments. Like the baby... I just didn't put the flower on the hat and used boy paper to cut out his outfit and accessories :o)

Have a wonderful weekend :o)
and to all the mom's out there...

Happy Mother's Day!

Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. So cute. I have that cartidge also. I need to cut a lot of these bears out and have them ready to dress them to whatever theme I am using Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete