Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Stampin Up! ~ Valentine Mailboxes Round 2

Hello again!

I have two more mailboxes I would like to share with you. These are personalized for Caleb's teacher and my Mom. I sure hope they like them! I used the same DSP I used on the previous mailboxes called Sent with Love. I just love this little stack and will be sad when it is all gone. You can only get it while it lasts over in the clearance section of my store HERE. I'm not sure how many stacks are left :o) I also made little mini cards to match and I will attach the how to video for those along with the tutorial for the mailboxes down below... Enjoy!


You should give these a try, they are so easy and super cute!

Here are  the video tutorials :o)


Hope you enjoy these!
Hugs!





No comments:

Post a Comment