Thursday, October 2, 2014

Autumn Greetings

Today I have a Fall card that I created for a challenge. The challenge was to use the Envelope Punch Board to create a card and matching envelope with a holiday theme. This is mine :o) I used some patterned paper from the Paper Studio called All Seasons, a Paper Studio Maple Leaf punch using some SU! cardstock in Lucky Limeade (retired color), Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry. The brown is from Recollections. The brown gingham ribbon is from WalMart that I picked up last year and the sentiment is from Inkadinkadoo. I used a gold Gelly roll pen to finish off the leaves for more detail. On the inside I used the same ink colors as my leaves to stamp a tiny maple leaf from the Itty Bitties stamp set (retired).




Thanks so much for stopping by :o)

Hugs!

1 comment: