Saturday, February 19, 2011

Blog Awards!!!!

Okay, so I am a little late at posting these awards due to not knowing how to accept them. Thanks to Becky and Tracy for letting me know! This first one is from Becky. Thank you very much!!!

The next two are the same and they are from Tracy and Pea. Thank you girls so very much for thinking of me!!!

Now I guess I am suppose to be to tell you all eight things about myself so here goes...

1 I have been crafting since I was a little girl watching my mom. Took up actual scrapbooking thirteen years ago.
2 I am a little Obsessive Compulsive, well maybe a lot! Lol!
3 I love my children and my family more than anything in the world :0)
4 Red Vines are my sin and they will get the best of me someday!
5 I believe GOD works wonders and I will always count on Him to pull me through :0)
6 I have a hard time sharing some of my creations due to thinking that everyone else is a whole better, I'm working on this one :0)
7 My brain doesn't seem to stop running sometimes and I can't keep up with it! Too many ideas, too little time!
8 I absolutely want to be crafting continuously!

Well, I know there is a ton more I could write so in time you will all know more. This was the best I could come up with for now. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I have a four day with my boys so I can't say that I will get much done until they go back to school next Wednesday, we will see!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your awards your deserve them.
    Never think your work is any less or not as good as others. I still have to keep telling myself that as well.
    One artist isn't any less than another, we are all just different.

    Question, what are Red Vines?

    ReplyDelete