Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another Blog Award, YAY!!!!




A big thank you to Becky over at Fourth House on the Right! She received this award and I was one of the ones she passed it along to :0) How lucky am I? Well I guess I'm suppose to pass it to 15 other bloggers and tell 7 things about myself. Here are my bloggers, as many as I can anyway :0)...

Heather at Green Scrapin Machine
Carolanne at Logans*Crafty*Momma
Gale  at The Happy Stamper
Tracy at Tracys Treasures
PEA at Whimsical Endeavors
and back over to Becky if I can do that!


These are the fabulous people I love for all of their support, encouragement and awesomely sweet comments. Please go check them out. Great ladies!

Now on to the seven things about me...

1. I am NOT a morning person :0)
2.Love my french vanilla cappuccino, can't go without it (hot or cold)
3.My all time favorite food is pepperoni pizza, yummy
4.I don't like the outdoors much but, I will go out to play around with my boys!
5. I do not like water! I will go to the pool or occasional water park (again-for my boys :0)) but, I have a    hidden fear of the water
6.I will sacrifice anything I have to for my children! :0)
7.I keep all of my friends very close to my heart, old and new!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Award Schell, you deserve it :)
    Thank you for passing it on to me.
    I really love learning more about you through your answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award and thanks for passing it along :) We have so much in common...I too, HATE water, and the outdoors!!! I knew we'd make good friends :)
    Heather

    ReplyDelete