Thursday, August 18, 2011

Paper Doll Project

Hello everyone! I hope you all are well :0) With my boys, half of them anyway, being back in school all this week I got to start a new project, YAY! I may have bit off more than I can chew at this point but, I am still hanging in there. I LOVE making paper dolls with the two cricut cartridges Everyday Paper Dolls and Paper Doll Dress Up. Well... I decided I want to make some for my nieces with changeable clothes as a Christmas gift this year. After discovering the tab feature on the clothes doesn't really work I got another idea from Jan on YT, known as WhatYouMakeIt1. She had an excellent idea in her video. To see just click on her YT name and it will take you straight to it. I'm not nearly done as this projects has snowballed in to making some for Caleb and my best friends 3 daughters. I definitely need until Christmas to get all of these done. I have already been working on these for 4 days now. Here is a peak to share with you all, enjoy!














Here are a few close up shots of some of the outfits...










I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 
You know what I will be doing :0)
Hugs!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Schell these are adorable.
    They do look like a lot of work, but so worth it.
    I love them. ADORABLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man Schell, these are sooooo cute! Something they will treasure forever! Your hard work will not go un-noticed, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete