Sunday, May 6, 2012

Teacher Gift #2 2012

So this is the 2nd Teacher gift for this year. Ty's 5th grade teacher is male so I knew I couldn't make him a purse or bag, hee hee :o) Then I remembered I had bought a couple of notepads at my local Dollar Tree with the intention of covering them for a teacher. I used my scissors to rough up the edges of the note card and red mat then curled the edge to look a little worn. I thought about inking it after I adhered it all down so, oh well. I think it still looks cool :o)






Supplies Used
Cardstock- Recollections
Patterned Paper- DCWV The Grade School Stack
Stamps- Michael's $ bin teacher set and alphas
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, Rhubarb Stalk, Paris Dusk, Dandelion, Bamboo Leaves

Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. So, so cute! And perfect for a male teacher. Abie had a male teacher this year and I had such a hard time with gifts for him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for a male teacher. Love the fun colours :)

    ReplyDelete