Tuesday, August 7, 2012

If the Crown Fits...

Hello Hello!

I'm back today with another card I made using one the new stamp sets from The Scrapbooking Queen

This is just a simple card without a specific occasion :o) Here is a peek at the stamp set that you can always purchase in The Royal Shoppe. It is called Royal Sayings Too.


And here is my card...


Supplies Used

Cardstock- Recollections
Pattern Paper- K&CO Animal Tales
Ink- Memento Tux. Black and Michael's $1 pad
Mat- Nestabilities Lacey Ovals
Pearl- Recollections
Ribbon- Michael's

I hope you all have a wonderful week and please come back this weekend for another release of The Queen's awesome stamps!

Hugs!


5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is the cutest thing ever Schell! Hope you are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute. You did a great job. TFS
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. How precious! The pearls are a perfect touch.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete