Sunday, August 12, 2012

TSQ Royal Stamp Release Day 2

Welcome Back!

We are here doing another fantastic Blog Hop to share some projects that our Royal Court Design Team has put together using some new stamps that Theresa is releasing this weekend. Boy do we have a full line up! But first, if you just happened to stumble on my blog, please make sure that you go back to the beginning where it all begins. The Queen herself :o)
If you came here from Jillian's blog then you are on the right track!

Today's card is featuring a brand new stamp set called
The Queen Bee
I am totally loving this set!
So many possibilities here :o)

Here is my project...


Too cute, right?

Supplies Used

Cardstock- Recollections
Pattern Paper- Nikki Sivils "U R My Favorite"
Image & Sentiment- TSQ - The Queen Bee
Marvy LePlume Alcohol Markers- N881, R800, R803
Rhinestones- Michael's
Ribbon- stash
Ink- Memento Tux. Black & Colorbox Shabby Pink
Stickles- Distress Worn Lipstick

Now up next you are going to head on over to the Royal Prince's blog :o)
Caleb at Kids For Cards

We are all so excited about these new stamps, and know you will be too! The Queen will be giving to one lucky winner the stamp set showcased for the day...here are the rules:

Must be a Royal Follower of The Scrapbooking Queen's Blog ( We would love for you to follow us also).
Must leave a comment on each of the Royal Court DT blogs, for both days.

The Queen will also be giving away a grand prize at the end of the hop to one lucky winner, which will consist of both stamp sets released this weekend and other little royal goodies.
Now since I am not the last stop on this royal hop, make sure you continue on to the end :o)
Hugs!

32 comments:

  1. So cute!! Love the pink.. You are right about this set.. so many possibilities! Love that adorable bee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute card. I so like easel cards and these colors are soft and cute.

    trepanierm at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink! I've never made an easel card, but this inspires me to try!

    Thanks so much for sharing!
    misshoanggg (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Fabulous play on words. This is a great project.
    Hugz,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Schell, I am definitely scraplifting this idea! So m any possibilities with this stamp set!
    Hugs!
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous project. Simple and sweet with the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous C & S design. Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Love it...Just Bee Cuz you did an AMAZING job on this one!

    Julie
    Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!! Just too cute:P
    (:(:SMiles:):)

    Robin

    thecricutscrapper at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a Super Duper Cute idea!!!
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute idea for a note holder. And I love the pinks!!

    mary3mom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this idea and I hope you don't mind if I scraplift it. Please let us know how you did it.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this project it soo cute and great gift idea. way to goo schell.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your project, and you used my favorite color! I need to try making something like this.

    http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/
    HappyScrapper64@bex.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea Schell and yes, I am really loving these stamps! I am a new follower and can't wait to see what else you create! TFS, Mary M
    mkmontecalvo at gmail dot com
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your easel card. Love the soft Colors..
    DawnRI
    Close to my Heart consultant.
    http://www.DawnRI.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great job:) Love the post it holder. Super fun idea and the just "bee" cuz stamps are perfect. Great job friend.
    {loves loves}
    Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the colors you used to create this card/post-it holder!

    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute!!!
    Angela
    http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com/
    chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awww, just too cute, love your craft project,very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute Card. I Love the bee. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  22. this is an adorable card and I totally want this set!! Great job!! TFS!!

    http:ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really love the queen bee!!!
    Very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I agree with you, this is too cute!! The colors and great simple design are too perfect :O)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh so sweet I love the easel cards! Wonderful job

    ReplyDelete