Friday, September 7, 2012

TSQ Feature Designer Post

Hello Again!

It is my turn to post for The Scrapbooking Queen, YAY!

My  card for today is for my son Ty's little friend. He is having a birthday part this weekend so I needed to whip up a card. I have a lot of birthday cards just not for boys :o)
The stamp set I used for this is called King's Birthday and you can find it over in the Royal Shoppe. Here is what it looks like...


Here is my card...


Supplies Used

Cardstock- Recollections
Pattern Paper- Nikki Sivils "Dan the Record Man"
Nestabilities Deckled Rectangles Large
Image- TGF Later Sk8ter
Crayola Colored Pencils
Ink- Memento Tux. Black

Have an awesome weekend!

Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Card!Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A boyish card that the birthday boy is sure to appreciate. He will think that you are cool!! Hugs Mary xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card Schell :)
    Great colouring :)

    ReplyDelete