Friday, September 21, 2012

TSQ Royal Court DT Post

Hello Sunshine!

My turn to post for the fabulous


My mom wanted to give a gift of some cards and a altered composition notebook to a good friend of hers so I have been a little busy creating lately. This card is one that I have made so far :o) Here is a peek at the stamp set I used called Royal Garden...


Here is my card...


Supplies Used

Cardstock- Recollections
Pattern Paper- Recollections Bold Basics Pad
Crayola Colored Pencils, Bic Mark It's, Marvy Alcohol Markers
Stickle- Xmas Red
Mat- Nestabilities Lacey Circles
Ink- Memento Tux. Black, Michael's $1 pad
Sentiment- TSQ - Royal Garden
Ribbon- Michael's
Pearl- Recollections

Thanks for stopping by to look at my card today! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend :o)

Hugs!

1 comment: