Sunday, May 11, 2014

Stampin Up! ~ Happy Mother's Day

Today I have a card style that I made several of. Different color combos and flowers but same theme, funny thing is... I forgot to take pictures of them! DUH! I only have one photo to share but, the colors I used together were Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party and Summer Starfruit. For the flowers I used the Petite Petals stamp set and punch. For my sentiment I used Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, the Word Window punch and Modern Label punch. The Die cut is from a Nestabilities set called Labels Twenty Five which I ran through my Cuttlebug using the Sizzix Dots folder. The DSP is from the Sweet Sorbet pack and the cardstock is from Coredinations in Pool Party. The ribbon is also Pool Party.

Happy Mother's Day to all my fellow mom's out there!I hope you all have the most wonderful day!


Big Hugs!

1 comment: