Monday, May 5, 2014

Stampin Up! ~ With Sympathy

I was asked to make a couple of sympathy cards.I have never made one before so I wasn't quite sure what they were suppose to look like. The more I thought about it, the more I realized, that they don't have to be ugly and sad. I wanted mine to pretty and cheery, considering the situation in what they were being used for. People lose loved ones, and pets even, all the time. Why shouldn't the card you give them help them smile and maybe feel a little better? I hope I accomplished that with these two cards. I used Perfect Plum and So Saffron for my colors, a Cuttlebug embossing folder called Divine Swirl and the stamp set is an older set called Merci. The sentiment I used is from Teeny Tiny Wishes punched out using the Word Window punch and layered with the Modern Label punch, finished off with some Basic Rhinestones which I also added to the center of the flower.



You can shop 24/7 with me HERE

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment