Thursday, April 21, 2011

Awards again :0)

Yay! I got these two awards once again :0) This time from Tina. Thank you so so much Tina.


So...here are 7 more facts about me

1. I love my cricut! And I too, like Tina, have to find the cheapest price for my cartridges :0)
2. My summer drink of choice is Lemonade
3. I am a procrastinator about 60% of the time, can't help it, I get bored easily too
4. My "junk" drawer is organized, who does that? :0)
5. I am still 15 at heart :0) Wish I had a time machine!
6. My favorite vacation place.........Disney World!......... One day...Graceland!
7. I am the only person in my house, out of 6 mind you, who doesn't own an I-Pod :0(

I am going to have to check over my blog peeps to see who I am passing this on to so I will get back to you on that.

Thanks again Tina! You are so sweet! Hugs!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the awards :)
    My junk drawer is organized too...who doesn't do that, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your awards!!! I don't have an ipod either, but Mike and Abie do. I have an MP3 player even though I, politely, asked for an ipod. It's a long, funny story, I'll have to tell you some day! ;) Oh, an and I love the fact that your junk drawer is organized!

    ReplyDelete