Thursday, April 21, 2011

Some cards...

Here are a few cards I have been working on the last couple of days. Since it is nearing the end of the school year I have been, and will be, really busy with the boys activities :0) Tomorrow is our annual walk-a-thon, so fun for all of the kids. Although I do think they like the end where they get popsicles best :0)
Anyway, on to my cards. This first one is a birthday card I made for my sister who adores Hello Kitty. Main reason for the cartridge :0) This is one of the cutouts I do a while back using my scrap pieces. I think it turned out adorable. I also added one of my crochet flowers for that extra dimension :0)

This next set is 4x4 in size. I learned how to make these flowers from Brigitte ( shoeprincess1 ) on YT. These are a little smaller since I didn't have the same size punch but they are really easy and turn out cute. Again, these were made using up some scrap pieces :0)



Hope you all are having a fantastic day! Hugs!!!!

3 comments:

  1. My comment didn't show up ;(

    Your Hello Kitty card is so cute, the crochet flower is the perfect touch. Your sister will love it.
    I tried that flower fold and they didn't turn out so well, lol.
    Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That crochet flower in Hello Kitty's hair is THE cutest!!!! I love the 4x4 card size too, interesting flowers on those, wool have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards. They are so cute and fun. Momo sent me and now I am a follower. I am looking forward to see what you come up with next. I am new to blogging and only have one project posted so far but feel free to stop by, look around and grab a button.

    Happy Crafting,
    Kim
    http://mycraftingcreations.com

    ReplyDelete