Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Candy!

Hello Hello!

Today I have a card that I am entering in a challenge over at Cardz TV called "Buttons and Boos", hee hee. The challenge is to create a card, layout or project using buttons. I don't normally use a lot of buttons but thought it would be fun to try this. I found some in my stash from years ago so I used them :o)

Here it is...


The action! How could I not ;o)

Supplies Used

Cardstock- Recollections
Pattern Paper- Paper Studio All Seasons
Cutouts- Nestabilities Candy Corn Die
Peachy Keen Faces- PK-754
Pentel Starburst White Gel Pen
Sentiment and candy corn- Studio G clear Halloween set
Ink- Memento Tux. Black and Dandelion
Buttons- Dress it up mini
Orange embroidery floss
Action Wobble- TSQ - Royal Shoppe

Wish me luck and THANKS for stopping by again!

Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. The buttons are perfect Schell and I LOVE the wobbly candy corns :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love the candy corn! And he wobbles!! Thanks for joining us at CardzTV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card!! I love the candy corn!! Thank you for joining us at CardzTV Stamps!! We hope to see you again soon!

    Blessings,
    Shawnee

    ReplyDelete