Monday, January 2, 2012

A surprise gift :0)

So... I take the two neighbor girls to school in the morning a lot when their parents are both working so every now and then I receive a gift card for doing this. I have stated many times that it is not necessary but, they say it is to show how much they appreciate me :0) Well, over the last almost 5 years we have become good friends and to show their appreciation this time I got a gift for Christmas. Here it is...

I have all of the books and laminating pouches stored on the cooling rack for now. It also came with a paper trimmer, which I have put away. I didn't know very much about this machine so I had to google some videos on how to actually use it :0) It looks pretty simple and fun to play with. If any of you out there have one of these Your Story machines, how do you like it?


I wish you all the best for 2012!
Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Gift
    Sending Hugs your way.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Can't wait to see what you make with this, I know you'll come up with some great projects. How nice of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet of them to get this for you. So nice to feel appreciated :)
    Good luck on my give away :)

    ReplyDelete