Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Danke!

Here is a Thank You card I whipped up this afternoon in between doing the icky chore of laundry, lol. This was created for my son Maverick's German teacher. This Friday is their last club meeting, :0( I can't believe it is over already. He has absolutely loved this class and this club. She is fantastic! I am going to get her a little something to go with the card also.

 I used my Ashlyn's alphabet cricut cartridge for the Danke. This is why I really got this one :0) There is a lot of pretty images on here too. The paper I used is from a K&Co die cut mat pad called wild raspberry and the green behind it is from another mat pad of earth tones. The ribbon is a sheer pinkish salmon color I got from my Dollar Tree, love this ribbon!
The inside here is inspired by my friend Tracy! I've never tried inking the whole note card before but I like it, thanks Tracy! I just matted it on a solid texture cardstock from DCWV and used an EK success border punch all the way around.

Hope you have all had a wonderful day! Hugs!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty. Love the colours.
    Laundy isn't fun, mind you I do love to fold towels. I could fold them all day, lol.
    Yeah you used the recipe cards :)
    Inexpensive journal blocks and they can be changed to whichever inks you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love it!!!! I love the recipe card inside too :) I have some of that sheer ribbon from Dollar Tree, but not in that color, and I love it. Use it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there!! I love the card! What a wonderful job you did. I also love that your son's name is Maverick! I love it.

    ReplyDelete