Friday, May 13, 2011

Teacher Gifts

Here is one of two Teacher gifts I am working on. My boys only have a few weeks left, woo hoo! You can check out the site I got this from here and my youtube video here. I used my Doodlecharms cartridge for all of the cutouts.





 Here I tried to get a closer shot of the mini (1 inch) clothespins. I don't have the best camera for this but, you get the idea. They are to represent bathroom passes :0)
This is just a shot of the top. I still need to fill it up with goodies :0)

I will be making a tutorial video very soon as I put the other one together :0)  I hope you all have a terrific weekend! Hugs!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute Schell! I made a box/bag like this a long time ago and forgot all about them! Mine didn't look nearly this cute though! Love the little clothespins to look like bathroom passes! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I bet lots of goodies could fit in there. Your mini clothspins are a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too sweet Schell belle! That is awesome and what a wonderful keepsake.
    cute idea with the hall passes too.
    could you send me a email sweetie. Go to my profile. I something up my sleeve and hope you can help me;)
    hugs,pea

    ReplyDelete