Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thank You Tracy!!!

Another blog award....this one is from Tracy. She thinks I am the master of the Cricut, lol! I know a lot and use it as often as I can but, I'm sure there is more to learn :0)
Thank you so much Tracy!!!



Now I guess I am suppose to list 5 Cricut related things about me...

1. I own the black Cricut Create. I do want the expression :0)
2. I love putting all of the layers together, they look so neat when you are done
3. I currently own 18 cartridges + my Gypsy downloads
4. I love my Gypsy as much as my Cricut
5. Both my Gypsy and my Cricut were gifts from my hubby!

Thanks again Tracy...You are the best!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Schell! You ar) Cricut-tastic :) You amaze me with the stuff you make! (PS so glad blogger is back up!)

    ReplyDelete