Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2014!

New year.... New look :o)

Since I have decided to get back in to my blog I also decided it was time for a new look. As much as I love my beloved Tinkerbell I needed a change. I suppose it goes with the whole "out with old, in with the new".  I have been putting all of my time in to making my videos for my YouTube channel, babytweetums, and working on my new adventure with Stampin Up!. My goal is to get my blog up and running smoothly again over the next few weeks. I will still be posting my regular projects and tutorials along with my Stampin Up stuff. I hope you all will continue following me this year :o) Here are a few links for you in case you are interested in what I am doing...

Facebook ~  Schell Fabian (also on the side bar ------>)
Business Facebook ~ Stampin Up with Schell
Website ~ Stampin Up Store
YouTube ~ babytweetums

I hope you all had a super fantastic holiday and I look forward to hearing from you again!

Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! I guess I didn't realize you were a Stampin' Up! rep now. That's so COOL!!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete