Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Stampin Up! ~ Happy Birthday Wishes

Hello!

Today I am posting a birthday card that is going off to my oldest sons girlfriend :o) I just love the style of this card! The supplies I used for this one are from a retired Simply Scrappin' Kit called Pinwheels on Parade. The colors in this collection are Night of Navy, Pool Party, Real Red and I think the yellow is More Mustard but, I am not sure since it wasn't listed and I can't match it to any of the current colors :o) I also used Whisper White cardstock for my base, Stampin Write markers, Basic Rhinestones and the sentiments are from a stamp set called Petite Pairs. You can get any of these items, minus the Simply Scrappin' Kit, in my store HERE.



Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors that you used on your card. So colorful and pretty!
    Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete