Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Stampin Up! ~ Hello

Today I am showing a little set of cards I whipped up last night. I didn't want anything too involving yet I wanted them to be cute. I think I accomplished that :o) I plan on making some more of these and giving them to my mom to pass out when she feels the need. These little cards measure 4 1/2 x 4 1/4. I also have a little bag/box that they will fit in along with envelopes. I still have to assemble that piece and I will post that when I finish. The colors I used are from the In Color 2013-2015 Collection. I LOVE these colors! Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush. I also used the stamp set called Lacey and Lovely along with coordinating cardstock of each color for my 1 1/5 inch scallop circles. I used a Cuttlebug embossing strip for the polka dots on the front of each card and finished them off with a Basic Rhinestone from Stampin Up also. All of the products used you can find in my store HERE.


Thank you all for stopping by again, Hugs!

1 comment: