Thursday, January 16, 2014

Stampin Up! ~ No Matter What

Hi there!

Today I am showing a card I made for my mom this month. She gets one every month from me :o) This is another File Folder Pocket card. I used Real Red Coredinations cardstock, Pool Party cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, DSP called Sent With Love, Island Indigo ink, Pool Party Stampin Write marker, Real Red button, a Basic Rhinestone, the Pansy Punch, the stamp sets are Flower Shop, Petite Pairs and Itty Bitties. The twine isfrom TSQ and the embossing folder is a Sizzix called Flowers.

Now for the card :o)


To see the video tutorial for this card style just click HERE
To order products just click HERE

Thanks for coming by again!
Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Another cute one! Love the colors and embossing. I really do love this style card!

    Linda ☺
    Crafting With Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!! I started making one like this but have not finished it yet.

    ReplyDelete