Monday, January 6, 2014

Stampin Up! ~ Happy Birthday

Hello there!

I hope you all had a terrific weekend! We got a lot of snow and it is super cold. I cannot wait for Spring :o) Here are a few cards I made last week using a retired Simply Scrappin kit from Stampin Up! called Bandstand. I love the colors in this collection... Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Pool Party and So Saffron. The buttons are from the Brights collection and the yellow is actually Daffodil Delight but, it's all I had I had :o) The number stickers are from a Me and My Big Ideas sheet from a really long time ago. The style of this card is called a File Folder Card and it measures 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 landscape, your basic A2 size card. I used the We are Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board to create the card and will attach the video tutorial for you also :o)

These cards are for my Best Friends daughter's birthdays this year :o)











Here is the video tutorial for you :o)

Hugs!










No comments:

Post a Comment