Thursday, February 9, 2012

A couple of links

Just wanted to share a good discovery for those of you in the same boat :0)

After discovering that the new cuttlebug does not come with a C plate, used to be able to make the Spellbinders dies compatible, I had to start searching. Michael's did not have one so I came home and started the Google search. Not much luck in the way of anyone having one in stock so I continued the search this morning :0) Have to have one! After reading through a forum, can't remember where, I clicked on a couple of links and with one lucky click, third place mind you, ding ding ding! Found one at this place AJ Scrapbook Essentials. Then I went on the Cricut website and discovered they have them there as well, 20 cent difference :0) As soon as this plate arrives I will be able to get started with my new toy!

Happy Thursday!
Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to find one! Hope it arrives quickly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I just got a Cuttlebug for Christmas, and didn't realize it wouldn't be compatible without that plate!

    PS. I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it comes super quick.
    That is the worst, so excited to start to play and don't have the correct supplies.
    They should supply the plates.

    ReplyDelete