Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A little more coloring...

So... Caleb, only 7 years old, says "Mom, I don't want to colors girls anymore, do they have any boys"? Ty agrees with him so I go on The Greeting Farm website here and voila! Download two more digital images :0) Now the boys are happier and want a few more, in due time I say :0) Here they are...


Dressy Jeremy- colored pencil
 WS Michael-colored pencil
 Dressy Jeremy- Bic
 WS Michael- Bic


Caleb decided he didn't want to color anymore at this time last night, he had been sick for a few days and wanted to play on the xbox for a while before bed so, Ty colored a few images and here they are...
 This is the one from the other day he was working on...
Not too bad I say! Hope you are all having a wonderful week so far :0)
Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. I'm cracking up that he didn't want to color girls anymore! I LOVE the hair on WS Michael Bic! Awesome job boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teehee, so cute.
    Love all the images that you and the boys coloured.
    I can see the boys getting tired of colouring girl images ;)

    ReplyDelete