Monday, February 20, 2012

Tink banner

I have been wanting to make a banner for quite some time now. I knew I either wanted my name or Tink's...Tink won :0) I worked on this banner almost the entire day yesterday. I know it is pretty simple looking but, I have never made one before and wasn't quite sure what I was doing. In the end I love it! It is hanging right above my window in my craftroom so you can actually see it right as you walk in the door.

Here it is...
Here are some close ups...









Hope you all have a fantastic week :0)
Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. I love this! The way you have Tink on the ends is just perfect for the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schell it turned out AWESOME! I don't even want to say how long it took me to make my first banner...Let's just say A LOT of paper died that day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is so cute. I love it.
    I really like the Tinkerbell's on either side of the banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will have to make one for my computer room when I get resettled. So adorable.
    Love Ya, Ma

    ReplyDelete