Sunday, February 26, 2012

Some organizing and a cold :0(

So Saturday morning I woke wanting to re-organize some of my stuff. I actually started Friday night knowing what I wanted to do. I have been wanting to get some small bookcases for my closet to better suit my storage needs. Target has some bookcases you can put together for $19.99 in store, awesome! Click here to see, they come in different colors. I went and got one and I love it! It only took me 20-25 minutes to put together and it now has a new home inside my closet :0) My plan is to get a couple more and eventually have the closet looking the way I want :0) I also redid my 9 cube storage units. These used to be in the closet but, for me it was not that convenient so I took them out and stacked them. The drawers you can buy for these will also fit on the bookcase :0) One day last week, knowing what I was going to do, I made some tags for the drawers using my lacey ovals die. I think this looks really good. What do you think Tracy? :0)

Here are the photos...




After getting my room finished I thought I felt like I was getting a cold. The boys have been sick on and off and the little guy I watch was sick for a few weeks prior to that so I'm not surprised it finally caught up with me. When I woke up this morning it was in full effect. I definitely have a major head cold :0( Not being a big fan of taking any medicine I will suffer through and hope it goes away quickly!

Hugs!

5 comments:

  1. I have that book case too! It is great!

    I love the lacy circle tags you made. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to organize! Your labels look awesome! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you organize your bookcase. Looks awesome. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look perfect )
    You used green and black, I used burgundy. You can tell our favourite colours, teehee.
    I really hope you beat that cold. We are so alike, I suffer through it as well. Get as much rest as you can my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I weant to do this is the storage closet at Town Centre when I get moved abd begin to organize my crafts too. Would you make me the lacy tags for mine as well. Looks Awesome sweetie.
    Love, Ma

    ReplyDelete