Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My favorite Digital Stamp sites...

I have recently discovered a lot of wonderful digital stamp places. When I look for them I like cute and whimsical so being very picky, I have actually found quite a few places that have exactly what I like :0) That being said, I thought I would share them with you so if you are looking these places are great and have very good prices. Some have freebies that are really cute also.

Scrappin Doodles - lots of cute critters

Whimsie Doodles - very cute people

Tiddly Inks - great selection of people

Wee Stamps - adorable whimsical stamps, digital and rubber

Colorful Clipart - more cute critters

Kristi Dailey - good variety

Digi Web Studio - very good variety and awesome $1 sale for sets right now

I have ordered from several of these and love all of the images I have gotten. If you like to color these images are perfect for that and oh so cute. We all have different taste and these sites offer such a variety that you can't lose :0) Enjoy!

Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this! I am just getting into digital stamps and this will definitely help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome links! Now I just need to figure out the printing part :)

    ReplyDelete