Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Birthday card

I made this card for a very dear friend of mine. She just moved closer to me so we get to see each other more often now :o) I used the Simply Charmed cartridge for this one. I don't remember what size I cut it out at though. The patterned paper is from a Nikki Sivils 6x6 paper pad called "Bella Blue and Oscar Too" The rhinestones are an assortment of my stash. No photo of the inside because I already wrote her a message before I remembered I didn't take a photo, oops :o)


Oh...and I used another wobble :o) Love these things! I just purchased a pack of 25 wobbles for $9.99 and got them super fast. Here is the link for you if you are interested The Scrapbooking Queen/shop. Enjoy!

Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Cute and fun!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE! Thanks for the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too cute! I just checked out the spring - that is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cute card Schell :)
    You are on a wobble kick. I have yet to use mine, but I do have an idea on how i want to use one.

    ReplyDelete