Wednesday, March 7, 2012

TGF Digital stamp card

For this card I used one of The Greeting Farm digital stamps Dressy Ebony. I used good old Crayola colored pencils to color her in. I put some red stickles on her pendent for her necklace and also some Michael's glitter glue in the center of her flower. Once again I used my favorite spellbinders die to cut out the mat behind the image and finished it off with some recollections pearls. No sentiment so this one can be used for anything :o)




Hugs!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love the pearls and the inside paper.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pearls are perfect! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another awesome card. I too love the pearls you added.
    I am going to look for that die when we go on our mini trip this weekend ;)
    I heard you can use gamsol to shade with crayola pencil crayons.
    I have never tried it, but thought I would pass this wisdom on to you, teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it sweetie :)
    You are so talented :0
    Love, Ma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love TGF stamps. I have some of the Anya ones. Great coloring job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Greeting Farm Stamps and you made Ebony a blond! Great coloring job! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete