Sunday, March 25, 2012

Tracy's Challenge

I am officially joining Tracy with her new challenge. No shopping of scrap related items, minus adhesive, until July! She says in her post, link above, that she would start off with a month to see but, I am going to go full force. Cold turkey is the only way it will work for me. I picked up a few things at Michael's today and starting tomorrow morning - March 26th - No Shopping For Me! I have enough to last a while so I am with her on using what we have to make room for new :o) This will definitely be a challenge but, mind over matter and we can do it! Anyone willing to join us is more than welcome.

Wish us Luck!
Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for you Schell :)
    I placed an order for some new stamps, well it doesn't start until Monday, lol.
    Good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, I'll be cheering you on!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! I know you can do it! I remember when I did it last January until June I think it was..once I got over the first 2 weeks I was fine. I just didn't watch haul videos or anything like that. Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete