Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Set of Cards

This is a set of cards I made for a really nice lady who works for my husband Jeremy. She is really sweet and kind so, for the past couple of years I have been making her sets of blank cards. She loves them! The paper I used is from a Colorbok pad from WalMart, I punched all of the flowers out and layered them. The buttons are from my jar, the pearls are all recollections from Michael's and the ribbon is random from my stash. Here they are... There are two of each of the first four cards to make a set of 10 :o)







Hugs!

5 comments:

  1. THese are so pretty. I love how cheery they are. Fab set.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty set of cards. I am sure the recepient will be thrilled.

    Thanks for the inspiration,
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Schell! I can see why she likes them! Love those colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely set of cards with clean lines and colours. Love the flower accents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet of you to do this for her.
    Pretty cards as well.

    ReplyDelete