Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Notecards and box

Hello everyone! I was wanting to make some 3x3 note cards for my mom and then I thought I wanted a little box to put them in also. I found a video tutorial on the box from Sarah at  liveloveandscrap on YT. I have made two boxes and cards so far :o) These are so much fun and so easy to make! I have another set of cards completed to do a tutorial on how I did my boxes so I will have that up on my YT channel soon.
Here is the one for my mom...



And because I love Disney so much...


Hugs!


8 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the Disney box with all the Disney cards to match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome and I will put the note cards to use at the senior apartments. Thank you for the adorable goodies.
    Love, Ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the Disney set too... Hint Hint! :)
    Love, Ma

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely to personalize a box for hand made cards. Unlimited possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are SO ADORABLE!!! Love them Schell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are so cute, but I am loving the Disney ones, those cards are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watched your video tutorial and cannot wait to try this....would be a nice gift for easter for my neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! I think I'm going to have to do this!!

    ReplyDelete