Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, being part Irish and loving the color green (certain shades anyway :o)) I made this card. The paper is from a Paper Studio Seasons Pack from Hobby Lobby, the cardstock is from the same company in a variety pack, the ribbon is from Michael's and the centiment is from my computer. The green rhinestones are also from Michael's that I received in a RAK, Thanks Pea! I cut the shamrocks out at 1 1/2 inches from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. I hope you all enjoy your weekend and get to go outside, it is so nice here so I know we are :o)




Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card Schell :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun St. Pat's card Schell! I love the shamrocks!! We've had amazing weather here too, really been enjoying it, but I'm afraid my craft room is a disaster, as a result! :)

    ReplyDelete