Thursday, March 15, 2012

Jinger Adam's Design Team Entry

Hi all! This is my entry for Jinger Adam's Design Team call. I have had so much fun making these boxes and note cards that I thought it would be perfect. I made this one with some paper I got at Target before Valentine's Day. The cardstock is Recollections from Michael's. I cut the "Love Notes" using my cricut for the oval and my nestabilities lacey ovals die for the mat behind it. My intention is to set this out for my family to grab a not card whenever they want to write on and give away. I write notes for my boys all the time and instead of a plain old post it note, this is much cuter :o) The best part is, it's refillable! I can make more as needed :o) Here are the photos...


The Box

 The Cards

 The inside of the cards

Hugs!


10 comments:

  1. This is awesome Schell, love it! Great idea too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card set, I love the pinks, it's my favorite color! I am a new follower of your blog and am looking forward to more of your creations. I would love for you to stop by and check out my blog and become a follower too!

    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow lovely box of cards. The colors are so vibrant!

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet idea.
    Your cards are so cute.
    Good luck with the DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fact that you write notes. Could anything be more personal-much better than electronic messages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project! I used to leave little notes in my kids lunches every day. Not as cute as these though! Good luck with the DT. I think we are all in on some wonderful new products no matter what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great gift for someone! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your project is fabulous... :)
    Wishing you a beautifully blessed week,
    **Lots of BIG Hugs**
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice! Good luck with the DT Call. I think we are in for some amazing products!!!

    ReplyDelete