Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Disney Week Project #4

 Welcome to project #4

This project is for my room :o) Well...my door anyway. I have planned on making some cuts from the Tinkerbell and Friends cartridge to hang around my room. When I got the idea to make her sitting on a mushroom it turned into a door hanging instead :o) The background paper is from a DCWV 8x8 stack Doodlin' Around. I punched the flowers and added bling in the centers. I put mini pom poms on her slippers and added some crystal stickles to them and her wings. The swirl bling is Recollections and I just cut it apart to fit what I wanted. My name I cut out using the Tear Drop Font cartridge. The lace I got from my mom :o)


Hugs!

6 comments:

  1. She's so pretty, great project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love your door hanging, Schell!!! sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh, so pretty Schell! I love the rhinestone swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like I said on FB, this is so you :)
    Cute that she is sitting on a mushroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love your Tinkerbell hanging! She is adorable!! Love the bling and the pompoms on her shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete