Sunday, April 22, 2012

Super Exciting News!!!!

Sooooo, I MADE A DESIGN TEAM!!!!

I have been wanting to be on a team for a few months now. I tried for a couple and didn't make it so I kept thinking to myself, better luck next time. When the next time came around I was scared to try because of the whole thinking I wasn't good enough thing going on in my brain. Well, I made it! And....I have my little sidekick, Caleb made it also! He is my little video dude for the team :o) He is considered to have a separate place on this team but, I still consider him my partner in crime :o) We are absolutely ecstatic about this opportunity and love the warm welcomes we got as we joined this group of ladies. So...you are probably wondering what team we made aren't you? We are part of ...



Thank you so much Theresa!

We have some pretty cool things coming up so keep your eyes open for some Royal Fun going on!

Hugs!

7 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME news, for both of you! Congratulations!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! so happy for you, Schell!! big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really deserve this honour as does Caleb. Looking forward to great things. Hugs Mary xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! You both deserve it and Theresa is so super nice :)

    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such wonderful news!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, congrats to you and Caleb :)
    so exciting. Looking forward to seeing your upcoming DT projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to you and Caleb...that's awesome..cant wait to see your projects...:)

    ReplyDelete