Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wobble Wednesday Challenge #7

This weeks Wobble Wednesday Challenge is all about Teachers! Any kind of teacher be it art, music, church, etc... Teachers make a huge difference in our childrens lives so lets show them some appreciation :o) This is the card I came up with with an Art teacher in mind...

The card...

The inside...

 A semi-action shot :o)

Supplies used-

Cardstock- Recollections
Pattern Paper- Scraps
Cut out- Simply Charmed at 3 1/2 inches using scraps
Sentiment- Printed from my computer ( I thought it would be cute to cross out the "my" and write "our" )

So go on over to the Wobble Wednesday Challenges and enter to win a prize :o) Just remember, your project must include a wobble :o)

This challenge runs from April 25th - May 1st so, get your wobble on, hee hee!

Hugs!

6 comments:

  1. This card is adorable! I love the little crayon packet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Schell! I should really start working on my teacher appreciation week projects. I'm always up late working on them the night before because I'm such a procrastinator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, just wanted to stop by and tell you directly..I saw this on facebook earlier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, you love those wobbles don't you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! Love the colors and crayon box on the wobble. This is such a fun challenge.

    Have a great day!
    Wobble, Wobble,
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE! I love the box of crayons and your sentiment is absolutely PERFECT! Amazing job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete